菜英文(生活應用篇) | 拾書所

菜英文(生活應用篇)

$ 188 元 原價 250
內容簡介


菜英文(生活應用篇)

利用中文引導英語發音,你我都可以用英語與"阿兜仔"溝通!好久不見了! Long time no see 龍 探ㄇ 弄 吸是啊! 你都去哪啦?Yeah,where have you been 訝 灰耳 黑夫 優 兵

作者簡介


張瑜凌 編著


內容目錄


嗨,史考特!030
Hi, Scott.
嗨,你好!031
Hi, there.
早安!032
Good morning.
好久不見了!033
Long time no see.
你一點都沒變耶!034
You haven t changed at all.
你好嗎?035
How do you do?
你看起來氣色不錯嘛!036
You look great.
有事嗎?037
What s up?
發生什麼事了?038
What happened?
怎麼啦?039
What s wrong?
你發生什麼事了?040
What happened to you?
有什麼問題嗎?041
What s the problem?
有沒有問題?042
Any problem?
你還好吧?043
Are you OK?
我很好!044
I m fine.
我是史考特。045
I m Scott.
叫我崔西就好。046
Just call me Tracy.
這是我的太太崔西。047
This is my wife Tracy.
你叫什麼名字?048
What s your name?
我們以前不曾見過面。049
We have never met before.
你們彼此認識嗎?050
Do you know each other?
很高興認識你。051
Nice to meet you.
你(們)今晚忙嗎?052
Are you busy tonight?
要去看電影嗎?053
Would you like to see a movie?
找個時間我們一起吃午飯吧!054
Let s do lunch sometime.
要不要加入?055
Would you like to join me?
要來嗎?056
Do you want to come over?
把我算進去!507
Count me in.
你要參加或退出?058
In or out?
有誰要一起加入?059
Who is with me?
我可以加入你(們)嗎?060
Do you mind if I join you?
好啊!為什麼不要!061
Sure. Why not.
聽起來不錯耶!062
Sounds great.
沒問題!063
No problem.
不用,謝謝!064
No, thanks.
我不這麼認為。065
I don t think so.
不可能!066
That s impossible.
我會再告訴你。067
I ll let you know.
我有其他計畫了!068
I have other plans.
別想了!069
Don t think about it.
抱歉。070
I m sorry.
恭喜!071
Congratulations!
祝你週末愉快!072
Have a nice weekend.
幫我向史考特問好。073
Say hi to Scott for me.
再見!074
See you.
下次見囉!075
See you next time.
我要走了!076
I have to go.
你今天臉色看起來很蒼白。077
You look rather pale today.
我發燒了。078
I ve got a fever.
我頭痛。079
I ve got a headache.
我不太舒服。080
I m not feeling well.0
我喉嚨痛。081
I ve got a sore throat.
你現在覺得如何?082
How do you feel now?
你最好要多休息。083
You d better get some rest.
你有去看醫生了嗎?084
Did you see a doctor?
冷靜點!085
Calm down.
難為你了。086
It s not easy for you.
少來這一套!087
Knock it off.
你腦袋有問題啊!088
What s your problem?
你是個混蛋!089
You re a jerk!
從我面前消失!090
Get out of my face.
糟糕!091
Shit.
酷喔!092
Cool.
不錯的衣服喔!093
Nice dress.
幹得好!094
Good job.
我今天什麼事都不對勁!095
I m not myself today.
那是一個好主意。096
That s a good idea.
我有一個主意。097
I have an idea.
你的理由是什麼?098
What s your reason?
為什麼不?099
Why not?
繼續!100
Go on.
我同意。101
I agree.
我是絕對不會同意的。102
I couldn t agree less.
不用在意。103
Never mind.
不要再說了!104
Say no more.
我瞭解!105
I see.
我還是不明白!106
I still don t get it!
我沒有聽懂!107
I didn t catch you.
你沒弄懂我的意思。108
You re missing my point.
是啊!109
That s right.
你剛剛說什麼?110
What did you just say?
你說什麼?111
Pardon?
你覺得如何?112
What do you think?
我不在意!113
I don t care.
多謝啦!114
Thanks a lot.
你是不是有交往的對象?115
Are you seeing someone?
我愛你!116
I love you.
我非常想念你。117
I miss you so much.
你確定?118
Are you sure?
我不太清楚!119
I don t know for sure.
你是在開玩笑的吧!120
You must be kidding.
我對它感到很厭煩了。121
I m tired of it.
安靜點!122
Be quiet.
很抱歉打擾你了!123
I m sorry to bother you.
我的天啊!124
My God.
你要好照顧自己!125
Take care of yourself.
高興點!126
Cheer up.
沒有人會怪你!127
No one blames you.
這是你的決定。128
It s your decision.
我可以跟你單獨相處一會兒嗎?129
Can I get you alone?
有空談一談嗎?130
Got a minute to talk?
不會耽誤你太久。131
It won t keep you long.
我們換個話題吧!132
Let s change the subject.
感謝你的協助囉!133
Thank you for your help.
請不必這麼麻煩!134
Please don t bother.
我可以自己處理。135
I can manage it by myself.
萬事拜託了!136
I m counting on you.
我說得夠清楚了嗎?137
Do I make myself clear?
你真丟臉!138
Shame on you!
讓我開車載你回家。139
Let me drive you home.
要搭便車嗎?140
Wanna lift?
別吹牛了!141
Give me a break.
少來了!142
Come on!
快一點!143
Hurry up!
我敢打賭!144
I bet.
看情況再說!145
It depends.
我正在找工作。146
I m looking for a job.
你今天感覺怎麼樣?147
How are you feeling today?
沒聽說過這回事!148
That s news to me.
你看起來很眼熟!149
You look familiar.
借過!150
Excuse me.
您先請!151
After you.
你最大。152
You re the boss.
你說對了。153
You can say that again.
太荒謬了!154
It s ridiculous.
真糟糕!155
It s terrible.
你真是好心!156
It s very kind of you.
我以你為榮。157
I m proud of you.
要有耐心。158
Be patient.
相信我!159
Believe me.
不要失去理智。160
Don t lose your mind.
算了吧! 161
Forget it.
一起來吧!162
Come on!
你需要幫忙嗎?163
Do you need help?
請幫我一個忙。164
Please do me a favor.
需要我幫忙嗎?165
May I help you?
你想要我做什麼?166
What do you want me to do?
我來幫你。167
Let me help you. &

Brand Slider